Thursday 25 June 2009

Good news!

I have some good news for a change :)

Unfortunately it doesn’t involve jobs :(

But anyway….remember I mentioned hubby had paid for unemployment insurance before he was made redundant? Well we just found out today that the insurance company will pay out. This will pay for our mortgage and give us some much needed breathing space.

I am so grateful for this – we have prayed hard that God will give us what we need whether it is finances or experience of hardship….we left it all in His hands. Isn’t our God an amazing God?

3 comments:

Justine said...

Yay :) So glad things are working out slowly :)

Annette W. said...

My stepdad lost his job...and nothing is happening. The insurance sounds like it was well worth it since they're paying! Great news!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Ah well were still waiting for them to pay out - but hopefully soon!